If I told you there were simple tools guaranteed to grow your personal power and make things smoother for you at work, wouldn’t you want them? Last week, we discussed what power means and how cultivating it in the workplace is truly accessible to anyone, and in this episode, I’m showing you how.
Whether you feel like a complete beginner when it comes to increasing your capacity for power, or you already feel adept at the skills necessary for having impact and influence in your environment, this week, I’m sharing three tools guaranteed to have you gracefully gliding through the complex dynamics of the workplace so you don’t feel stuck or outpaced by others.
Join me on the podcast to discover three tools that are guaranteed to grow your power and a quick guide to the difference between each of these skills. I’m showing you why exercising these skills will make for an environment where you and your ideas will be taken seriously, and how having these tools in your toolkit will make you so much more successful faster.
We’re celebrating the launch of the podcast here, and I’d like to include you. I’m going to be giving away AirPods Pros to five lucky listeners who follow, rate, and review the show. Find out how you can enter here!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- 3 tools that will grow your personal power.
- What each of these tools means in the workplace.
- Why you need these three tools for increasing your personal power.
- How you’re currently signaling who you are and what you stand for to other people.
- A simple framework for thinking about the skills of influence, persuasion, and presence.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- We’re celebrating the launch of the podcast here, and I’d like to include you. I’m going to be giving away AirPods Pros to five lucky listeners who follow, rate, and review the show. Find out how you can enter here!
- Ep #1: Getting Comfortable With Your Power
- Check out this simple infographic that captures the three power skills we discussed in this episode!
Full Episode Transcript: