We’ve all seen a plethora of workplace advice out there from well-known experts that sounds great in theory, but somehow never really works for us in practice. So, what’s really going to make a difference if you want to be more influential, persuasive, and powerful in the workplace by the end of 2023?
The great news is that you don’t have to invest a significant amount of time and energy in 2023 to master the power skills of influence, persuasion, and presence. There are just a select handful of tactics that will make building new habits second nature to you, and you’ll hear what they are in this episode.
Tune in this week to discover tips and strategies you can apply in your day-to-day life to get the results you want to see by the end of 2023. You’ll learn three simple actions you can begin practicing so that by this time next year, you’ll be more adept, effective, and powerful in whatever you do.
If you’d like some personal guidance on how to use the power skills of influence, persuasion, or presence in your workplace, we’ve got your back. Email us explaining your situation, and we’ll feature your inquiry on an upcoming episode, making sure you have tips and strategies to help navigate your situation skillfully.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What is vital for building new habits and learning new skills.
- How to ensure you are more influential and powerful by the end of 2023.
- 3 different types of actions you can take to get better at the power skills of influence, persuasion, and presence.
- A game to help you cultivate an expansive and curious mindset.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Email us at email@example.com
Full Episode Transcript: