If you’re listening to this podcast, you’re probably someone who likes to learn and improve your skills. It might even be one of your signature traits. But have you ever wondered what the difference is between being a good learner on one hand, and developing mastery of that skill on the other?
The truth is there isn’t actually much difference at all. The key distinction is that those who develop mastery of their skills have a few simple practices in their toolkit, and you’ll hear what they are on this week’s episode.
Tune in today to discover two practices that will help you develop your mastery, and key questions to ask yourself that will help you master the power skills of influence, persuasion, and presence.
If you’d like some personal guidance on how to use the power skills of influence, persuasion, or presence in your workplace, we’ve got your back. Email us explaining your situation, and we’ll feature your inquiry on an upcoming episode, making sure you have tips and strategies to help navigate your situation skillfully, all while keeping your identity anonymous of course!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What happens when you’re constantly in learning mode.
- Why some people reach a level of mastery while others don’t.
- 2 practices that will develop your mastery of the power skills of influence, persuasion, and presence.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or Google Podcasts.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.