Becoming powerful is not only a question of what we should be doing. it’s also about what we shouldn’t be doing. So, in this updated version of a prior episode, we’ll be exploring how to avoid the issues that can lurk inside ourselves and sabotage our ability to be skillful in growing our influence, persuasion, and presence.
If you were expecting more on our series on bullies in the workplace, stay tuned. We’ll complete that series in next week’s episode. This week, however, serves as a great foundation for some of the more advanced strategies we’ll be sharing next week.
Tune in to learn which common habits to avoid and how to instead create an agile mindset that helps you be more resourceful and show up more powerfully.
If you’d like some personal guidance on how to use the power skills of influence, persuasion, or presence in your workplace, we’ve got your back. Email us explaining your situation, and we’ll feature your inquiry on an upcoming episode, making sure you have tips and strategies to help navigate your situation skillfully.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What gets in our way when we’re trying to acquire the power skills.
- How your habits might be keeping you from reaching your full potential.
- The mindset that leaves you disempowered.
- The Intent-Behavior Conundrum reasoning error and how to avoid it.
- The power of exercising active curiosity.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ep #12: What Gets in Our Way
- Ep #20: Not Your Typical Episode on Bullies (Part 1)
- Download this infographic on the Intent-Behavior Conundrum and how to avoid it!
Full Episode Transcript: