Have you ever wondered why some people are able to grow their power skills easily in the workplace while others struggle? You might think they know something valuable that you don’t, or that they have more time on their hands than you do, but the truth is it’s not a lack of either of these things.
As a listener of this show, you’ll gain an incredible toolbox filled with useful tips, techniques, and tactics to grow the power skills of influence, persuasion, and presence. But sometimes, this is not enough. It’s also worth considering the things that might be getting in your way of using these tools effectively, and this is exactly what you’re going to discover today.
Listen in this week to hear some of the most common challenges that are getting in the way of you using the skill of influence, persuasion, and presence effectively. You’ll learn how these are hurdles that lurk deep inside you and often lead to self-sabotage, and how to avoid them so you can create a strong foundation that will allow you to build these power skills effectively.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The most common thing that people think gets in the way of growing their influence, persuasion, and presence skills.
- How your habits can keep you from reaching your full potential.
- Why exercising your curiosity will ultimately make your work easier, faster, and better.
- 4 habits, mindsets, and assumptions that get in the way of making major leaps forward.
- How you might be unconsciously disempowering or sidelining yourself.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Download this infographic on the intent-behavior conundrum and how to avoid it!
Full Episode Transcript: